Community Partnerships allow us to provide supportive services to our residents as well as further development of affordable housing. Our residents may require assistance in areas other than housing; Community Partnerships allow us to address those needs and move our residents toward self-sufficiency.
Community Partners, we could not do this without YOU!
Connecting Humans to Humans!
Today, we want to ensure people in communities are not just connected to services in the community but that the right resources are delivered to help improve their lives and help them reach their goals.
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
- ACCESS Florida
- Assisted Living
- Board of County Commissioners
- Boys & Girls Club of Charlotte County, Inc.
- Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies, Inc.
- Charlotte County Family Services Center
- Charlotte County Government
- Charlotte County Habitat for Humanity
- Charlotte County Healthy Start
- Charlotte County Homeless Coalition, Inc.
- Charlotte County Public Schools
- Charlotte Technical Center
- Child Abuse Hotline
- City of Punta Gorda
- Community Safety Programs
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County
- Department of Children & Families, Charlotte County
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Florida Housing Search
- Florida Kid Care
- Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida
- Health Department
- Human Services Department
- Senior Services